Who does this?
This is Bill's blog about Zen, which is to say, everything. He lives in New Jersey with his wife and children, and two very Zen cats.
- Interview with an agnostic Zen Buddhist wp.me/pF2lD-dR 1 week ago
- On Happiness wp.me/pF2lD-dO 3 weeks ago
- 22 Things Happy People Do Differently wp.me/pF2lD-dL 2 months ago
- RT @kmaezenmiller: All of our needs are already met. The struggle is accepting that we don't need what we don't have. 3 months ago
- Rebirth reconsidered wp.me/pF2lD-dx 3 months ago
Category Archives: Watts
A student friend of a friend was doing research for a comparative religion class, and I was asked if I would represent Zen Buddhism and answer some questions about my practice. I said I didn’t think I was a good … Continue reading
I was afraid of bees when I was younger. Part of that fear, I’m sure, was fueled by my father’s story about chopping up an old wooden table out in the country and finding there was a hive underneath. The … Continue reading
As I work at being self-employed, I’ve noticed how much I have come to depend on my iPod Touch. While my iPod contains my entire music collection, I tend to use it more as a handheld computer than an mp3 … Continue reading