Who does this?
This is Bill's blog about Zen, which is to say, everything. He lives in New Jersey with his wife and children, and two very Zen cats.
- Interview with an agnostic Zen Buddhist wp.me/pF2lD-dR 1 month ago
- On Happiness wp.me/pF2lD-dO 1 month ago
- 22 Things Happy People Do Differently wp.me/pF2lD-dL 3 months ago
- RT @kmaezenmiller: All of our needs are already met. The struggle is accepting that we don't need what we don't have. 4 months ago
- Rebirth reconsidered wp.me/pF2lD-dx 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Film
My Uncle Harry would have been 100 years old today. This is my short film about a cabin that means a lot to me, built by a man who means so much more.
Not long ago, I received an e-mail from some group out of Indonesia asking me to submit a photo to a contest they were sponsoring for the best Buddhist altar. I kid you not. Big money prizes, too. My first … Continue reading
I’ve been a fan of TED lectures for years. Yesterday I came across this one by Thandie Newton. I found it quite moving, and at the end, I was struck by the idea that she may have just presented a … Continue reading
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old … Continue reading
There are some films that, whenever I stumble upon them while channel surfing, just make me stop what I’m doing (including getting ready for bed) and compel me to watch, no matter how many times I’ve seen them. The Godfather. … Continue reading